Minogue Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Gentlewoman of the Year - GQ Germany 2013
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:44 pm by GeItUpYa

» Kylie joins Nick Cave on stage in London for duet, November 3, 2013
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:52 pm by dylwys

» Malware on sayhey
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 pm by Admin

» Lead single is officially called “Get It Up Ya“
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:27 pm by Admin

» Are you also a Dannii's fan
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm by Minoguesistersfan

» Kylie Minogue Moonlights as Monocle Receptionist, October 20, 2011
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 pm by dylwys

» Aphrodite Les Folies - Live In London - DVD / Blu-ray Disc - TRACKLISTING
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:40 am by dylwys

» A look behind the scenes at the current Kylie Aphrodite Tour
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 am by dylwys

» Soweto Gospel Choir welcomes Kylie Minogue - Junly 7, 2011
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 pm by Admin

» Kylie Social Media Stats Presentation
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:13 pm by Admin

» sayhey is down again
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:17 pm by dylwys

» Interview with Tony Testa - Kylie Minogue's Choreographer
'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:06 am by Pixelpeter

'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war

Go down

'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war Empty 'Naked' Kylie flexes her muscles in Minogue - Osbourne war

Post by Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Kylie has confessed it has been all-out war between the Minogues and the Osbournes since Sharon left X Factor in 2008, but wishes the two families could put their differences behind them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kylie performed on BBC Radio 1 show Live Lounge, showing off her new single as well as having some fun with presenter Sarah Cox.

But when she was asked about the falling out between the two X Factor judges - that found new momentum following revelations in Dannii's recent biography and subsequent sniping from Sharon's daughter Kelly - Kylie said it was time to let bygones be bygones.

She said: 'I don't want to be involved in his hoo-har but I think it was definitely real at the time.

'You've kind of got the Osbournes kicking off and the Minogues kicking off and you want to defend your family - that's only right.

'If there's going to be a fuss let's make it a new one.'

Her claim that Dannii just wants to 'let it be' follows Kelly O's 'devil' jibe that brought the familial war back into sharp focus last week.

Kylie, 42, will have hoped to have doused the flames as she dazzled listeners with a performance of her new single Get Outta My Way.

She also covered Wonderful Live by Hurts, the synthpop band from Manchester who Minogue duets with on their new album, Happiness.

Kylie excited fans by re-imagining her classic single Can't Get You Out Of My Head, stripping it down and transforming it from an upbeat dance number into a chilled out tune.

She displayed her sense of humour with presenter Sarah Cox, as the pair donned nude print, beach-bod aprons, which alluded to Kylie's past as an actress in Neighbours.

Cox presented Kylie with fairy bread - a favourite of Charlene Ramsay, Minogue's character in the cult Australian soap.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://minoguemania.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down