Minogue Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Gentlewoman of the Year - GQ Germany 2013
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:44 pm by GeItUpYa

» Kylie joins Nick Cave on stage in London for duet, November 3, 2013
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:52 pm by dylwys

» Malware on sayhey
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 pm by Admin

» Lead single is officially called “Get It Up Ya“
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:27 pm by Admin

» Are you also a Dannii's fan
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm by Minoguesistersfan

» Kylie Minogue Moonlights as Monocle Receptionist, October 20, 2011
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 pm by dylwys

» Aphrodite Les Folies - Live In London - DVD / Blu-ray Disc - TRACKLISTING
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:40 am by dylwys

» A look behind the scenes at the current Kylie Aphrodite Tour
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 am by dylwys

» Soweto Gospel Choir welcomes Kylie Minogue - Junly 7, 2011
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 pm by Admin

» Kylie Social Media Stats Presentation
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:13 pm by Admin

» sayhey is down again
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:17 pm by dylwys

» Interview with Tony Testa - Kylie Minogue's Choreographer
Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:06 am by Pixelpeter

Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii

2 posters

Go down

Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  Empty Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii

Post by DMK Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 am

Kylie Minogue has said she is contemplating directing a musical and has called Louis Walsh a ‘little snit’ for treating her and her sister Dannii badly down the years.

Asked by Alison Hammond on ITV1’s This Morning if she had anything left to conquer, Kylie said: ‘Musical.’

She added she would want to direct a musical rather than star in one.

Asked whether she would ‘call, text or reject’ Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh or Piers Morgan, she replied: ‘I’d call Simon, and Piers. Now Louis... there lies a conundrum because that little snit has been rather offensive to my sister and I over the years and then he comes back and decides that he’s on board, so I think I’ll just have to reject.’

Kylie, 42, also talked about being an aunt as Dannii, 38, has a baby on the way.

‘My nappy changing skills are good because I have two nephews already. I love the evening routine – bath, bed, and story,’ she said.

She also expressed an interest in being a mentor again on X Factor this year. ‘If I could do that again with Dannii, I definitely would.’

Meanwhile, Katy Perry looked stunning in a Jenny Packham dress when she stood in for Dannii as a guest judge at Dublin’s X Factor auditions. She said she was ‘very excited’ at being a judge and hoped to ‘find someone who’s going to change the world’

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DMK
DMK

Back to top Go down

Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii  Empty Re: Kylie Minogue: Louis Walsh is 'little snit' to Dannii

Post by Pixelpeter Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:40 am

... just guessing here, but 'little snit' isn't too positive, right ?? ...
Pixelpeter
Pixelpeter

Back to top Go down