Minogue Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Gentlewoman of the Year - GQ Germany 2013
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:44 pm by GeItUpYa

» Kylie joins Nick Cave on stage in London for duet, November 3, 2013
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:52 pm by dylwys

» Malware on sayhey
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 pm by Admin

» Lead single is officially called “Get It Up Ya“
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:27 pm by Admin

» Are you also a Dannii's fan
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm by Minoguesistersfan

» Kylie Minogue Moonlights as Monocle Receptionist, October 20, 2011
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 pm by dylwys

» Aphrodite Les Folies - Live In London - DVD / Blu-ray Disc - TRACKLISTING
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:40 am by dylwys

» A look behind the scenes at the current Kylie Aphrodite Tour
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 am by dylwys

» Soweto Gospel Choir welcomes Kylie Minogue - Junly 7, 2011
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 pm by Admin

» Kylie Social Media Stats Presentation
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:13 pm by Admin

» sayhey is down again
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:17 pm by dylwys

» Interview with Tony Testa - Kylie Minogue's Choreographer
Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:06 am by Pixelpeter

Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up

Go down

Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up Empty Kylie Minogue Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Without Make-Up

Post by Admin Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Kylie Minogue has revealed her boyfriend loves seeing her without make-up and wearing a golf jumper.

The singer famously wore tiny gold hotpants for the video for Spinning Around, but the beauty has claimed Spanish model Andres Velencoso prefers to see her in jeans. Kylie has been dating the 32-year-old hunk for around 18 months and has admitted she is madly in love with him.

"We're very much together, very happy and very much in love,” Kylie revealed in an interview with Hello! magazine. “He loves me most of all with no make-up on, wearing my golfing jumper and jeans. It's his favourite look because he knows he's getting something out of it - a game of golf."

The 42-year-old Australian star loves spending time with Andres because they have a lot in common and he has a great sense of humour. Although she claims marriage “may not be for me”, she is hoping the relationship lasts the distance.

“He makes me laugh because he's not afraid to make a fool of himself,” she explained. “On top of everything else, we are really good mates. We have so many things in common, from loving to dance around the house together to going out to fancy places to eat. We both love a bit of luxury but are just as happy to muck about.”

Kylie was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005 and she has admitted this may affect her chances of starting a family. Her sister, Dannii Minogue, is currently pregnant with her first child and Kylie is still hoping she will also be a mother one day.

"I'd love to have babies - but it's very hard," she added.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://minoguemania.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down